Monday, September 3, 2012

Let's Recycle

This Furniture Design & Decor always liked to use found objects to create new things. They say necessity is the mother of invention but I think it's fun to improvise. Sure I could go to Ikea and buy it off the shelf but I prefer to make my own shelf out of things others consider worthless trash. For me, there's a sense of satisfaction by making something extraordinary from ordinary things. It's the weird stuff that's often wonderful. This is a good example of what I mean. Simply wonderful!     


Greeenerlifes


most unique furniture in the world Record Table Made of Recycled Classic Rock Vinyl Records Top 10 Most Unique Furniture in the World
Furniture Design & Decor
Revision Table - Table made from recycled magazines
Table Made from Old magazine designed by Artist for Humanity

tape2
Recycled Tape Furniture from Creative Barn
Furniture Design & Decor

No comments:

Post a Comment