Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Design Process:from vague idea to concept



Landscape Design, What I do to earn a living ..., originally uploaded by MontanaRaven.
This is one way I work up a concept for a client's landscape design -- I try to give them something that -- no matter what their abilities to visualize -- they can hopefully imagine themselves living and relaxing in this landscape.


Landscape Design, Sometimes people have difficulty visualizing the final results if all they have to look at are plans (bird's eye viewpoint) and elevations (2-dimensional, straight-on view) ... a perspective sketch is worth so much!
I have had lots of feedback from clients that when the perspective sketch (as above, or below) includes elements of the "real thing" it really helps them imagine what it will look like when the landscaping is installed.
To see more detail, head over to my Native Design flickr account -- I am posting strictly landscape design photos there. I hope you enjoy perusing the gardens.
What's keeping me so busy? This ... 
Landscape Design

No comments:

Post a Comment